Role of the consulting analyst
The consulting analyst will work on ShARE consulting engagement. He/she will be part of our consulting team and report to the project lead. He/she will conduct analysis, research, surveys and interviews of experts to provide insights to our exciting consulting engagement for the private and the public sector.
It is an exciting opportunity to start a career in a strategy consulting company and be coached by former consultants from McKinsey and BCG.
Requirements and application
- Bachelor’s degree
- No working experience is required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding academic credentials
- Strong interpersonal skills: listening, public speaking, oral and written communication
- Fluent in English / French (Communicate, Read and/or Write fluently)
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Consulting Analyst – Lome/Togo
Application deadline: 5 March 2019